Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

We had such a good time today! We went to Jeremy's grandmother's house and Audrey had an absolute BLAST!! I will not lie, I was a little worried. Audrey is cutting 2 year molars, had no nap, and Livi is just her own little person. She does not like to be rocked to sleep. She prefers to lay down and put herself to sleep, but she has to have HER blankets. Don't get me wrong, she is happy 99% of the time, but there are those 1% days...and they are rough. BUT....today was fantastic. Audrey played with the bigger kids at Granny's, which was so bittersweet. I can't believe she is big enough to "play" with the bigger kids. She has been a little clingly to me lately, but after about half an hour at Granny's she was off and running. Livi did wonderful, considering so many people held her and played with her. She has to have her time to decompress, but the truck ride home seemed to decompress her just fine.  Oh what a great day!! Today was probably the first time in 2 weeks that neither one of them was fussy!! I cannot express the joy I feel on days like today! It makes "fussy" days worth every single second! Livi even let me rock her for 10 whole minutes tonight! SCORE!!!

 Happy 1st Easter!!


My ever so happy baby girl (yes, she is sitting up on her own now)!!! Audrey absolutely ADORES Livi..She is a great big sister!
I LOVE this face....She usually does it when she is about to be a little mischevious!

She was so EXCITED to hunt eggs! I think we are entering a new chapter with Audrey. She is exploring the world, and I am loving every minute of it! She is becoming quite independent, which is what I always wanted for her.....but it is so hard as a momma. Jeremy's cousin put it in great perspective today (shout out to Farrah)...She called me a "helicopter momma", as she is one too... We hoover! Hahaha! I guess I need to let my little girl grow as a person and let her explore...look at the smile on her face..What choice do I have?? ;)




P.S.....We have adoption on the brain!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment