Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Brace yourselves!

I'm back!
I neglected this blog for far too long, for so many more reasons than I can explain in one post.


So.....


fastforward and pretend this information has been disseminated through the past year.


Audrey started kindergarten. That's right, my sweet girl is roaming the halls of an elementary school, all by herself, apparently very successfully.
Liv is almost 4. As of October 28th, I will have the most strong willed 4 year old on the planet. At least it feels that way. Interesting tidbit...she suffers from every allergic enviornmental factor in our state.
I walked away from a very lucrative career. And it saved my relationships with my family, and more than likely my marriage.


I lost the single most influential, amazing, person in my life this year.


So, in a nutshell, 2015 has been the year of changes for the Moreland family.


I have every intention of updating this blog weekly from this point. For myself, and for healing.


Read if you are interested, but if not, that's ok. One  of the lessons  I have learned this year, is to start doing more things for myself; so now, I write!

No comments:

Post a Comment