Saturday, September 11, 2010

So, I met this guy.....





.....and he is the new # 1 guy in my life!!! (sorry Jeremy!) ;)

Kayden James Cooper arrived 9/10/10, and let me tell you, my nephew is going to be a heart beaker!!! He weighed in at 6 pounds and is 18 inches long. He has a head full of blond hair, & his momma's nose. He has his daddy's hands, and eyes. He is adorable!! With parents like his, I should not be surprised! ;)
I know how powerful a mother's love is, and I am pretty sure that this little man is going to benefit from TONS of it!! His momma is beaming with love and pride, and his daddy can't quit smiling. It is amazing to watch! ( I am SOOOO proud of them both!)

I am looking forward to having the best of both worlds. I get to be Audrey's mom and Kayden's aunt, (that sounds soo weird). What could be better? I get to spoil him rotten, spoil him a little more and send him home (unless its a sleepover night), and I get to raise my beautiful little girl 2 streets away. This momma's love is going to shower them both, as I already feel protective of him, since I am going to be his favorite Aunt and all.... (hehe)!! It is kind of crazy that you can become immediately attached and feel unparalleled love for a tiny little person the first time you meet them. I am already slightly obsessed with this little guy ;) I can't wait to see Audrey and Kayden interact, and grow up together!

It is amazing how God has blessed us all!! I am equally amazed how he has expanded my heart to hold an amount of love I never knew I could posses. I was pretty sure Audrey would always BE my heart, and she is (of course), but Mr. Kayden has a huge chunk of it too!!

The future for the Moreland family and the Cooper family is looking amazingly bright, and I am soooo excited to see what the future brings to us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment