Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lucky me!

So, I realized I haven't updated my blog nearly enough about my adventures with my little girl. So here's a recap.....

This baby is ALWAYS happy. She is constantly smiling, laughing, clapping her hands, and is a literal ray of sunshine in my life. From the day we brought her home, we have had absolutely no problems. She had a fussy "time" at 7pm every night, that only lasted about 2 weeks. The transition to her own room was a breeze. It only took one night. She put herself on a schedule, with minimal interference from me. We are currently transitioning to a sippy cup, and so far, no problem. The kid even had a stomach virus this weekend, and smiled at me between every puke. She didn't fuss or cry, she just kind of laid around. The only time I get stressed, is when I stress myself out worrying about her. (Crazy right?!?)
I am continually amazed by her. I know how fortunate I am to have such an "easy" baby. Actually, I consider her a blessing. Every night at bedtime, I tell her she is our "little miracle", kiss her and put her in her crib. I honestly feel that she was put in my life to teach me a few lessons. Patience, compassion, love, strength, and tolerance. Those are just a few lessons she has taught me, and she is only 7 months old. I can't help but wonder what else this little girl will teach me in the next few years...
I know every mom thinks their child is special, and every child IS special in their own way, but this kid lights up a room!! (Envoking a momma's right to brag here;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment