Monday, January 10, 2011

9 month stats

This little girl of ours is just going to be petite!

Weight: 18 pounds 12 ounces.
Height: 27 inches

There were no shots this time, thank goodness!! The poor little twerp had a terrible cold, and a double ear infection, so I was relieved she wouldn't experience more discomfort! It never ceases to amaze me how happy this kid is, ALL the time. Unless you really know her personality and demeanor, you can't tell when she is really sick! That alone, is a blessing and "curse". I rarely have to deal with a fussy baby, blessing. The day care workers not being able to tell she "doesn't feel good", curse. She is always happy, blessing! I guess it's just frustrating when I want to make sure she's comfortable, gets plenty of sleep, and isn't overstimulated, and people look at me and say she doesn't act like she's sick. I know she doesn't act like she's sick, but I don't want to take advantage of her good/happy demeanor. I know, I know, I am a paranoid momma!!

Hopefully, I will get over the paranoia one day. I think every momma experiences some degree of paranoia in some aspect of their kid's lives, mine just happens to be a little elevated when my sweet baby girl is sick... I am sure I will get over it....maybe.... I hope! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment