Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is that an earthquake?

Nope, it's my 9 month old shaking her crib. Recently, little Ms. Audrey discovered she could stand up in her crib. No big deal, we just lowered the mattress to the lowest spot. Shortly after she discovered she could stand up, she discovered she could shake the entire crib! Well apparently, that is great fun when you are 9 months old..who knew? It kind of freaked me out at first, and I had no clue what to do. I would go upstairs, she would look at me, smile, wave, and say "hi", then reach for me. Every single time! Well tonight, I decided to try my own version of bed time manners, and picked her up, laid her down and said "bed time". It was darn near close to impossible not to pick her up and rock her, but she has been putting herself to sleep for the longest time now, and I don't want to give her a crutch at this point. But, oh how I wanted to cuddle that sweet baby girl. So far, that has seemed to work. I went up twice tonight, and that's it.

Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment